Bradley Risk Management offers a complimentary version of their popular Risk Assessment and Insurance Program Audit to qualifying portfolios. Contact us to learn more.
BRM’s Risk Assessments and Insurance Program Audits include the following analyses:
- Organizational Risk Tolerance and Philosophies Review
- Contract Certainty Evaluation
- Policy Review
- Insurance Program Structure Review
- Historical Claim Review
- Evaluation and quantification of exposure to loss
- Insurance Requirements Contract Review (i.e. lease review, subcontractor agreement review)
- Coverage Limit Review
Your Risk Assessment and Insurance Program Audit report will include the following:
- Notable strengths associated with your current program.
- Identification of coverage gaps.
- Analysis of historical losses.
- Evaluation of coverage limit appropriateness.
- Assessment of standard contractual insurance requirements.
- Evaluation of current insurance program pricing when compared to market rates.
- Bradley Risk Management’s proposed recommendations and action plan